As promised in my Gin &Tonic revisited blogpost I now share with you the recipe of the Rock ‘n roll Gin & Tonic version by chocolatier Domique Persoone. A must drink for the chocoholics!!
- Bombay Sapphire East,
- Tonic (Fever-Tree Mediterranean),
- Cacao beans,
- Offley Tawny Porto,
- 1 egg white,
- Paprika powder,
- Cacao powder,
- Pure chocolate,
- Ice cubes
- Pour a teaspoon of angostura in your glass, thrown in 1ice cube and waltz it in the glass for a few minutes and empty the glass.
- Put 2 tbsp. of roasted cacao beans in a small casserole.
- Add 3 cl Bombay Sapphire East and pour over the beans. Flambé it and let the liquid reduce until it has halved. When flame is out add another 3 cl of gin and strain the mass through a fine sieve in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 tbsp* Tawny Porto, the egg white…
View original post 105 mots de plus